- October 5, 2017
- Posted by: admin
The key to power system planning and operation is to study the system’s performance to find opportunities for improvement. POWER-tek has conducted planning and operations analysis for interconnected and isolated systems for clients ranging from large electric utilities to independent power producers and industrial plant owners.
Typical POWER-tek projects include:
- Load-flow, short-circuit, and stability analysis for systems.
- Studies of dynamic stability and power system stabilizers for application to any generator.
- Design, modeling, and analysis of numerous existing and proposed HVDC, transmission systems.
- Application of flexible a-c transmission system (FACTS) devices for system control.
- Static VAR compensation study, modeling and specification.
- Harmonic analysis and measurements.
- Load Rejection studies using a proprietary transient level program.
- Studies of series capacitor applications and sub-synchronous oscillations.
POWER-tek provides system performance analysis services in a cost-effective and timely manner while keeping quality as top priority.